[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:10:24 PST 2004

Hmm yeah TT can be kinda threatening if you don't feel like you are a part
of it. It took me a year until I felt comfortable enough thanks to some
people who don't bother me now at all but they really used to! But yeah when
you get used to it it's cool and then people like me like to ramble as well.
Its the rambles that keeps this place alive.. :P

loulapalouza
xx