[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:05:05 PST 2004

Well Frank I remember you most from the bg era and particularly regarding
the wee mini website you made for Trasher people with profiles and stuff. I
liked that. Pity it's not still there. Or is it?

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days