[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:54:47 PST 2004

Yo Yo Muister Bazztard - it's beena  long time since I have spoken to you. I
hope you're keeping an eye on my Siofo. In fact you're another person who I
have to speak time next time I am on AIM. You've been warned. :)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days