[Trash-talk] DH photoshoot in Edinburgh (NGR)

the Garbage Fan Site garbage at subhuman.net
Sat Jan 24 17:16:21 PST 2004

Hi guys. We spent the day out shooting pictures in Edinburgh and thought
some of you might be interested.

Another day out shooting pictures.

First up a really cool panorama, taken from the slope below Edinburgh Castle
of the whole of Princes Street;

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh-panorama.jpg (3mb, full
resolution 3000x11000px)

This picture was taken just below the castle, looking up at the exit from
the castle carpark where the path zig-zags down to the gardens. Just *loved*
the light:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh10.jpg (1500kb, 3072x2048px)

Leith district of the city, where we live. Shot across the Shore (where all
the trendy bars are). This boat used to have a cool place to eat on it, but
it was shut down a few years ago:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh3.jpg (350kb, 1536x1024)

The following pictures were taken at the wonderful graveyard at Edinburghs'
West End.

Hope they didn't mind you shooting their private moment:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh4.jpg (350kb, 1536x1024)

Grafiti:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh5.jpg (350kb, 1536x1024)

Why this was here I have no idea. Maybe for squishing zombies? It was short
of left in the middle of nowhere:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh6.jpg  (350kb, 1536x1024)

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh7.jpg  (350kb, 1536x1024)

I loved these tiny cobbles on the road going down to the graveyard:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh8.jpg (350kb, 1536x1024)

Wonder what smashed its way out of this!?

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh11.jpg  (350kb, 1536x1024)

East Coast train line, that goes through the heart of the city below the
castle:

http://www.dhnewmedia.com/images/art/edinburgh9.jpg  (350kb, 1536x1024)

Shell & Sirin

shell @ the garbage fan site