[Trash-talk] lyric writing

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:21:50 PST 2004

Well yeah, steal it from your brother. Good idea cos then it's not a really
weel known song - it would be better to take somethign good that isn't well
known if you're going to do a cover.

And another time you'll be able to write the lyrics yourself but my
suggestion is always go with abstract ideas...

*red*
paint a picture of red
a pretty picture with a story
hold the paintbrush tight
grip it in your hand
feel the power sear through her
the artist speculating her cause
brush licks the easel
the joyful release of emotion
a wash of colour
a haze of red
cross-hatching a pattern
onto the smooth canvas
it seems like nothing
only she knows meaning
as the paint hardens
there remains a work of art
of which the atist is truly proud
paint a pretty picture of red
and sign it with your name

I don't know why I posted that. But I found that today and I felt like it so
there.. :P It's npt about painting strangely enough!

But yeah, write your song in Norweigan probably instead of English. It might
be easier because you'll known your language a lot better, idioms and
expressions and the way you can contort pronouns and articles and stuff -
your song will be much "deeper".

I'm rambling. Shut up Lou.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days