[Trash-talk] lyric writing

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:05:10 PST 2004

I've tried writing about Garbage, it sounded rather corny, but give me a few
months I'll get it shaped up a bit. One thing I refuse to write is cheesy
love songs. There are too many of those.

I also just remembered something. My eldest brother was once a fabulous song
writer, I could have him teach me one of his songs..!  Yeah, I'll ask him.
Maybe Angelina or Missing In Action (two of his best songs).

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-