[Trash-talk] lyric writing

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:58:54 PST 2004

I've written poetry and I've written lyrics before (but to someone else's
music because I can't compose music at all). I wouldn't know what to send
you because I think it works best if they are your ideas. Also I'd be too
embarrassed that my lyrics are complete muff.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days