[Trash-talk] DUKE, not Steve!!!!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 10:11:13 PST 2004

I just managed to hit "send" before realising I said Steve, it's Duke's
birthday, damn it!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!!! Happy birthday Duke!

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-