[Trash-talk] siouxsie sioux in 'women who rock' magazine

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:01:46 PST 2004

It can't be Abercrombie & Fitch. I looked for it on
the web all day and all I found were numerous news
stories that stated that the magazine ended last year.

Like this story:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/031209/cltu096_1.html

It has to be something else.
Or is the A+F thing something else by the same
company? Why couldn't Shirley be more specific!

April

http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=1375