[Trash-talk] Manson & Manson

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 21:44:28 PST 2004

Have to agree with Shell here. People are entirely misreading the K!
article. The duet is definitely NOT "Hanging With The Bitches", it's
not currently intended to be on this year's album and more importantly
it's a separate project entirely (read into that what you like, I'm not
saying anything). It is going to be a hell of a lot more fun than some
of you think, if it turns out OK and isn't delayed any further :)

I could say more but then I'd have to kill you... if I wasn't killed
myself first by various flying objects...

Ian (back to lurker mode)