[Trash-talk] news about the duet with Marilyn Manson

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 20:32:49 PST 2004

>It's been noted in the latest issue of Kerrang that the duet with Marilyn
>Manson is called Hangin' With The Bitches! Wether or not it'll be a single
>is still not certain.

They didn't actually say that. The MM thing came later in the article.

And oh God the whole manson duet thing makes me feel quite queasy although
some people have been doing their best to reassure me. If you'd heard me
ranting about it a week ago you would have been in shock. I was highly anti
and although MM doesn't do it for me. I've got to remember some of his good
stuff like The KKK took My Baby Away. Not even one of his songs but very
good. Yes. It will be interesting. Ha. I guess the "duet" really depends on
what the song is like.

Thevideo might be kinda cool too.