[Trash-talk] First to break the holiday silence...

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:25:57 PST 2004

ooooooooh. yes. but springtime?

a couple of thoughts : one is the time frame -the album will have just been
released @ that point i would think. so they'd be all wrapped up with it ..
it would be really strange to release a new album and *then* record a
non-album track that's gonna generate tons of band attention. but knowing
garbage they might just do that.

"oh NOOO .. our first single is getting out-sold by our shirley-marilyn
song!"

i'd love to go to a college lecture given by mr. manson. better yet, if he
brought his redheaded sister along and did a manson panel of madisonian
wisdom! (i wonder if courtney would show up .. actually i wonder who would
show up all the way around. man, i wish i lived in madison. i mean, sure,
it's fargo without the funny bits, but it's got that eerie fog and the cafe
momo)

xo, happy xmas, hi xtina, and <3 to the new year////////////alan