[Trash-talk] test message

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:45:51 PST 2004

Thanks, Frank. Yeah, I got it too.

I don't know what to say regarding your life woes -- I have known you from
this list for quite awhile, and I hope that things work out well in the
future -- you're a really nice guy -- don't give up hope that things can
turn around for you. I don't have anything solid to offer forth,
unfortunately, but I would say : never give up hope. And talk to those
people from the list who you've come to know over the years, in private
messages with them! Perhaps individual conversations will render some
insights and ideas. And you'd feel less worried about the spam factors and
so forth.

Good luck,
Alan