[Trash-talk] outside producers

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:21:29 PST 2004

>From: "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette>
>
>>And you sound just like Shirley when you say "hoot"!
>
>Well, that was the idea... it's a funny word, isn't it? Word of the day:
>HOOT! *lol*

Sounds good to me. HOOT.
The word of the day for 18 Feb
@ the trash-talk hootinanny of hootin' and hollerin'.

Hey, in the last sets of diary entries, Shirley has fallen into several
mirthful fantasy dream sequences. That, to me, is a new development. I shall
begin charting these imaginative voyages and obsessing over them, living
through them vicariously, and perhaps creating several comic strip panel
versions.

-Alan-