[Trash-talk] outside producers

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:29:36 PST 2004

>the music industry food processor
Hehehehehehehehehe..... food professor...

Little Anette just woke up and was late for school. Lucky for her,
everyone's got an assignment to work on so no teaching. And I stressed for
this?? Christ, I've finished my damn assignment..! And to think, I drove to
school cos I thought we were going to learn to use Wavelab, so I drove to
school even tho I promised my parents I wouldn't. Borrowing their car this
week. I'm so tired...... Tomorrow I'm going skiing (alpine) and tomorrow
night.........AFTERSKI!!!!!!! Beer, whiskey.... lovely. And a friend of mine
is coming to visit so she's going to join our wee party. It'll be a "hoot".

Ok, I've kinda sidetracked a wee bit now............. good morning!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."