[Trash-talk] New Album

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:52:13 PST 2004

It's got to be said the info leaving Garbage HQ about this new album or
material for the new album seems to be quite good.

We hear today that Dave Grohl is playing drums on My Bad Boyfriend, this
should therefore be quite a rocky track which takes the band back to the
debut roots more.

The MM duet is now finished or the recording of anyway again, this will be
far more rocky than BG ever was. Ok this may not appear on the album but
it's still a change in direction.

I just have a feeling that there are a few more little suprises left to be
announced which again will make everyone go "omg".

Rob @ The Garbage Discographies

the O F F I C I A L  items [http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk]
the U N O F F I C I A L items [http://www.gboots.co.uk]