[Trash-talk] Free WARRIORS tickets TONIGHT!! 12/22 vs. Memphis...

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 15:16:03 PST 2004

Hey Bay Area NBA fans....

Have I got a deal for you? You bet I do!

FREE Lower Bowl tickets for tonight's game! That's right, just come to
my office in Santa Clara and I will give you the tickets. There are 2.

These are lowel bowl tickets, $40 face value.  Section 105, row 17,
seats 5 & 6.

Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies
Arena in Oakland - 7pm tipoff.

I would like to go, but last minute change in plans leaves me holding
the bag. My loss is your gain!

NBA games are fun.  Anyway there you go.

Any takers???  Call for faster service 831-234-5560

Wilson

=====
"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic