[Trash-talk] shirley on E!

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 17:54:19 PST 2004

only when doing A at the same time... good combo... ;-)

--- Mark Perry <msp0 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Oh! I thought you meant that Shirley had partaken of some E! ;-)
>
> Anyone done it? Any bad experiences to report? Email me directly if
> you
> don't want the list to know if you have taken some ...
>
> cheers,
> mark
>
> --- OCourtneyLoveO at aol.com wrote:
>

> > talking about CLove.............
> >
> > uk satellite channel #193
> > thursday dec 16  @11 am
> >
> > ~true hollywood story: CLove~
> >

> > ~Mono Girl~

=====
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

 - President George W. Bush, August 5th, 2004

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic