[Trash-talk] 8

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 13:33:42 PST 2004

The number of years since seeing my 2nd Garbage show, supporting the
Smashing Pumpkins, in San Francisco at the legendary Cow Palace.

Dec 14, 1996.  Wow it seems like a long time ago, and I guess it was.

Great opening set, same as the night before in San Jose, which was my
first time seeing G live.

Very much looking forward to the new album and tour.

=====
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

 - President George W. Bush, August 5th, 2004

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic