[Trash-talk] { ALICE } :: { ALICE}

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at hyperreal.info
Wed Dec 8 11:56:33 PST 2004

Today I had a dream of such marvelous design I first wanted to give all my
money to the ultimate hacker, but then I suddenly felt an urge to write and
not stop until I finish and then publish it on the webs. I did not notice it
was 4.22 in the morning or so (I can't tell time so precisely, sorry) and
almost signed it Demostenes, but then I considered my male imperative and
didn't. I knew I will know how to sign it when I reach the ending. Not sure
if my sudden urge to write was aware I can pass out, so took 400mg of very
illegal drug I keep for such random events, but it was a case of life and
death or something alike urging, so remember kids, drugs are baaaad, m'kay?
No ordinary Dream it was, alas nature of the curious invader of my mind was
of phyla Dream Within A Dream about and off Lovers in Desolated World, Warm
and Safe in the Protective Subshell of Their Love, Forever Without End and
an $8096 amazon.com gift certificate, which unfortunately was resisting my
need to locate it, when I woke up. I found my left socket, though, so my
satisfaction was complete and I could die in that moment to become an
example of life of perfect simplicity, forget it  - I was outvoted 3:1, as
always. So, there was a Place, a Girl and a Boy plus extras. The girl was a
daughter promised to me by the Beloved One from the side the white noise of
cosmic rays come from I send to explore the universe for me (actually, I was
2 years late for the launch, time really hardly absorbs any bit of attention
of my Self...). The boy was me, I think, maybe a genuine copy or a moral
carrier humanoid impostor, or representation of how I feel no matter of
being older than he looked like, which was around 11 or 13 years old. The
girl looked like a well developed 13, but mentally felt very very old, maybe
even 35 years life experience, horrors! The ghost-me was me with current age
plus the host intelligence, non-exploratory type (orange hair, easy to
spot), which let me ride her for a moment. She was revolving disembodied
media-outcast intelligence, nice mind flavour, my type,  wandering in the
Desolated World of Earth1, totally wasted by some idiot from Indonesian
military who though he knew more about nano than he wrote in his resume than
he really knew, which of course made him very sure about every procedural
step  of curious experiment he had a dream about the night before. He felt
an urge to observe the results of this ingenious idea, gods know why. His
did it very much, and took the impressive title of the First Living Beeing
Disasssembled at Random at Molecular Level. He deserved it. There was also a
man at the finish of the narration, whom I do not know. He cried, moved
somewhat by employment situation of ours miserables, though I have no idea
why, as they did not say a word to him, but if I were in antinonsense weapon
range  relative to his Self I wouldn't trust him, very Pirate like pun
tentacletative though pattern and that god chain around his necklance, not
mentioning an artifical mechanic natural breed certified parrot on his
shoulder... I willt you do thy willt whatever the ending will be like, as
the love subshell is something worth leaving own universe to die in three
days. That does mean something, doesn't it. Heroism! Romance! Till Death Us
Part! If you insist on the "flow of time" thing, that is. I, personally (the
host speaking here, hi girls, how abot a quickie?), shut up and let me
finish, stopped using watches so noone is watching me in time and found that
I had so much time free I could do things forgetting that it's time to foo,
time to bar, what day of month it is, year, then I eventually knew that
everything I was taught by my parents and other curious, extremely busy
creatures moving at alarming speed around me, was an absolute nonsense, lie
or some other obvious truth of kind you can find in the book "Brave New
Word". Why it took me 27 years to realize such obvious thing, that no
"matter" cannot flow through time, information very much can, as it never
occured to her that she is Demos, a subject of the protocol ("the Nature,
the Laws of Physics etc"), beeing a princess, after all, has some
advantages, which are, well, valuable, surely valuable...Hey, it's a time
frame where I try to recognize any song of a life performing band I was a
fan. I fail. How do they manage to scramble the sound so perfectly?
Curiouser and curiouser...

SETLIST SCRIBBLED WHILE SKIPPING
AND DOING OTHER
FUNNY THINGS
POLITE ADULTS ABSTAIN FROM
TO THAT TWIN GOTH TEENAGE GIRLS
BEAUTIFULLY LOCATED IN FRONT OF ME.
SORRY, GOTH GIRLS ARE VERY TO ME,
WRITE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,
PICTURE OF FACE PLUS A BUST IS PLENTY,
UNLESS YOU ARE A HIPPOPOTAMUS,
I'D RATHER PICK A FEMALE HOMO SAPIENS,
RED-HEAD, CAN SWEAR HEAVILY, WEAR TRASH...
(BECAUSE OF GENES WHICH TEND TO BE CARRIED)
IF WE WILL NOT HAVE FUN ONE WAY,
WE CAN ALWAYS DO SOMETHING ELSE,
I ENJOY COMPANY OF WOMEN,
NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE DOING
OR NOT DOING. YOU SEE, THE WOMANHOOD
IN THE WOMAN IN PROXIMITY RESONATES WITH MY MANHOOD, HOOD FOR HEALTH, LIKE
CARROTS AND TEA.
IF YOU HAVE HAD A WITCH IN YOUR FAMILY,
OR ARE BLESSED WITH AN UNUSUAL BUT
NON VIOLENT TYPE PRETTY PLEASE
MENTAL ILLNESS, DEMONIC POSESSION OR BOTH
ITS A PLUS.
KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH IS A PLUS,
VICTORIAN ERA ACCENT IS A DEFINITE PLUS,
BUT IF YOU ARE A VERY EN CHANTING PERSON,
I WILL LEARN YOUR LANGUAGE
OR WE WILL LEARN SOME BRIDGE LANGUAGE,
LIKE PORTUGESE OR ESPERANTO.
OH, I ALMOST IRULANED TO MENTION,
POSESSION OF A LIVING BODY NOT REQUIRED,
I'M MORE DEEPLY INTERESTED IN WOMEN,
THEN THE STATISTIC MALE'S
PATHETHIC NUMBER OF YARDS
CAN DIG INTO WOMAN'S BODY,
POINT OF ENTRY CHOSEN AT RANDOM,
FOREPLAY NONEXISTANT AT LARGE...
EVER MADE LOVE IN (IMAGINE IT!) ::
RECURSiVE RANDOMLY FORKING CLOSURES
WRITTEN IN LISP. PRETENDING TO BE BASIC?
NEITHER DID I, BUT I AM ALL FOR IT, LADIES!
END OF PATHETIC MALE SUPREMACY LULLABY.

{ Mouse: Beloved Majesty, he stopped doing IT  }
{ { ALICE } :: Princess Nell: let it resolve, Li Han. }
{ Mouse: Let there be continued, nowhere.          }

BAND Alpha, DOUBLE FEMALE LEAD, YEA!
The Day Before You Came
The Visitors
When I Kissed The Teacher
I Am The City
The Way Old Friends Do
The Winner Takes It All
Does You Mother Know
The Name Of The Game
Thank You For The Music

BAND B, POSESSED BY THE DEVIL TYPE
The Beloved
Cries On The Wind

BAND C, THESE WERE THE DEVIL, NO MISTAKE
Hero Of The Day

BAND D, THE SINGER STARED AT ME, FREAKY
O Labirinto Parado / The Still Labirynth

BAND B, CURIOUS SETLIST, MAYBE I'M TOO OLD?
The Silent Enigma

BAND E, ACOUSTIC, DEFINITELY SATANIC SECT
Song Of The Dead Sun

BAND B, AGAIN? OR THE DOCTOR X WAS RIGHT
Nailed To The Cross
Song Of Solitude
The Three Within

LUX OCCULTA, I MEAN, BAND X
The Opening Of The Eleventh Sephira
Yet Another Armageddon
Breathe Out

BAND F, DARK, GOTHIC, HYPNOTIC, SUBLIMINAL
The Long Drive

LUX OCCULTA, HEIL SATAN! I LOVE TO BE EVIL!
The Path

BAND E, AFTER A SECOND I WAS CAP TURED, EH
Chant Of The Awakening

{ Mouse: Beloved Majesty, what is THAT ???     }
{ { ALICE } :: Princess Nell: He imagines iPods.    }
{ Mouse: And I knew it to be an antimen myth.  }

Attributions unconfirmed, as the texts were aquired illegally by breaking
the copy protection scheme using a complicated device defined as a person
plus keyboard writing what he thinks he heard in the song. Try it sometime,
it's lot of fun, human imagination is
really creative...Some of these might have been aquired directly or through
chain of anonymous proxy servers and zombies from randomly chosen lyrics
sites, but I cannot quarantee that they are official, as a matter of fact I
am pretty sure their origin is similar to that I mentioned earlier in this
paragraph.

SOME BAND, CROSS OF ABBA AND ABBA KIDS
"THE DAY AFTER YOU COME OUT OR STH"

I must have left my house at eight, because I always do
My train, I’m certain, left the station just when it was due.
I must have read the morning paper going into town
And having gotten through the editorial, no doubt I must have frowned.
I must have made my desk around a quarter after nine
With letters to be read, and heaps of empty papers waiting to be signed.
I must have gone to lunch at half past twelve or so.
The usual place, the usual bunch.
And still on top of this I’m pretty sure it must have rained,
the day before you came.

I must have lit my seventh cigarette at half past two.
And at the time I never even noticed I was blue.
I must have kept on dragging through the business of the day.
Without self really knowing anything, I hid a part of me away.
At five I must have left, there’s no exception to the rule...
A matter of routine, I’ve done it ever since I finished school.
The train back home again.
Undoubtedly I must have read the evening paper then.
Oh yes, I’m sure my life was well within it’s usual frame.
The day before you came.
I must have opened my front door at eight o’clock or so.
And stopped along the way to buy some chinese food to go.
I’m sure I had my dinner watching something serial on tv.
There’s not, I think, a single episode of dallas that I didn’t see.
I must have gone to bed around a quarter after ten.
I need a lot of sleep, and so I like to be in bed by then. I must have read
a while...
The latest one by marilyn french or something in that style.
It’s funny, but I had no sense of living without aim.
The day before you came.

And turning out the light.
I must have yawned and cuddled up for yet another night.
And rattling on the roof I must have heard the sound of rain.
The day before you came.

SAME BAND, I EVEN LIKE THESE VIB RATIONS!
"THE VISITORS FROM IMAGINARY NUMBER"

I hear the doorbell ring and suddenly the panic takes me
The sound so ominously tearing through the silence
I cannot move, I'm standing
Numb and frozen
Among the things I love so dearly
The books, the paintings and the furniture
Help me...

The signal's sounding once again and someone tries the doorknob
None of my friends would be so stupidly impatient
And they don't dare to come here
Anymore now
But how I loved our secret meetings
We talked and talked in quiet voices
Smiling...

Now I hear them moving
Muffled noises coming through the door
I feel I'm
Crackin' up
Voices growing louder, irritation building
And I'm close to fainting
Crackin' up
They must know by now I'm in here trembling
In a terror evergrowing
Crackin' up
My whole world is falling, going crazy
There is no escaping now, I'm
Crackin' up

These walls have witnessed all the anguish of humiliation
And seen the hope of freedom glow in shining faces
And now they've come to take me
Come to break me
And yet it isn't unexpected
I have been waiting for these visitors
Help me...

[...]

SOME BAND, SIMILAR TO THE OTHER ONE
"WHEN I TEASED THE MALE TEACHER"

Everybody screamed when I kissed the teacher
And they must have thought they dreamed when I kissed the teacher
All my friends at school
They had never seen the teacher blush, he looked like a fool
Nearly petrified 'coz he was Taken by Surprise
When I kissed the teacher
Couldn't quite believe his eyes, when I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath, the world stood still, but then he just smiled
I was in the seventh heaven when I kissed the teacher

One of these days
Gonna tell him I dream of him every night
One of these days
Gonna show him I care, gonna teach him a lesson alright

I was in a trance when I kissed the teacher
Suddenly I took the chance when I kissed the teacher
Leaning over me, he was trying to explain the laws of multidimensional
geometry of society
And I couldn't help it, I just had to kiss the teacher

One of these days
Gonna tell him I dream of him every night
One of these days
Gonna show him I care, gonna teach him a lesson alright

What a crazy day, when I kissed the teacher
All my sense had flown away when I kissed the teacher
My whole class went wild
As I held my breath, the world stood still, but then he just smiled
I was in the seventh heaven when I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug, hug him)
When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug him)
When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug, hug him)
When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug him)
When I kissed the teacher
(I wanna hug, hug, hug him)

SAME GIRLS, REALLY BIG EYES!
"I ARE THE PUBLIC CITY DANCING PLACE"

Coming through a cloud, you're looking at me from above
And I'm a revelation spreading out before your eyes
And you find me beautiful and irresistible
A giant creature that forever seems to grow in size
And you feel a strange attraction
The air is vibrant and electrified
Welcome to me, here I am, my arms are open multidimensionally wide

Somewhere in the middle of the never-ending noise
There is a pulse, a steady rhythm of a heart that beats
And a million voices blend into a single voice
And you can hear it in the clamour of the crowded streets
People come and take their chances
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose a lot
Come, make your own contribution to this melting-pot, don't be an ass, come

I'm the street you walk, the language you talk
I am the city
The skyline is me, and the energy
I am the city
The famous hotels and the cocktail bars
And the funny smells and the turmoil of course
And the people, the air that you're breathing is me
Yes, I am the city, you let me be, be, be

People feed me with their lives, I am a hungry soul
And they all worship me and pay their homage day and night
Every day I hear a lot of tired shopping feet
But come tonight they will be dancing in the neon lights
Dazzled by the crazy magic
They're grabbing pieces of the fatted calf
And in the wind if you listen hard you'll hear me laugh

I'm the street you walk, the language you talk
I am the city
The skyline is me, and the energy
I am the city
The famous hotels and the cocktail bars
And the funny smells and the turmoil of course
And the people, the parks and the squares that you see
All the sounds that you hear and the air that you're breathing is me
Yes, I am the city, you let me be, or are you me?

AMAZINGLY SIMILAR SOUND, BUT CHANGED WIGS
"THE PATH OLD FRIENDS DO THINGS THEY DO"

You and I can share the silence
Finding comfort together
The way old friends do
And after fights and words of violence
We make up with each other
The way old friends do
Times of joy and times of sorrow
We will always see it through
Oh I don’t care what comes tomorrow
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do
We can face it together
The way old friends do

(BUT SIR, THE ORDER WAS TO TYPE ALL TEXT, SIR?)

STRANGE, SAME SOUND, BUT FROM TAPE
"THE WINNER TAKES US ALL TO HOSPITAL"

I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your true name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I missed your vital organs
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I'll apologize
If it make you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-con fidence
But your seekers
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all...

I AM DEFINITELY DOWNLOADING MP3's!
"DOES YOUR OTHER KNOW"

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do
There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild
Ah, but girl you're only a child

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I can chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe
Does your mother know that you're out?

Take it easy (take it easy)
Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Take it easy (take it easy)
Try to cool it girl
Take it nice and slow
Does your mother know?

I can see what you want
But you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of pun
So maybe I'm not the chosen one
Now you're so cute, I like your style
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile (smile)
But girl you're only a child

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I can IM with you baby
IRL  a little possibly maybe
Does your mother know that you're out?

Take it easy (take it easy)
Better slow down girl
That's no way to go
Does your mother know?
Take it easy (take it easy)
Try to cool it girl
Take it off nice and slow
Does your mother know?

Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I can chat with you baby
Flirt a little maybe
Does your mother know that you're out?
Flirt a little maybe
Does your mother know that you're out?
Flirt a little maybe
Does your mother know that you're out?

I SWEAR, SAME BAND BUT LOOK OLDER ???
"THE IP ADDRESS OF THE GAME"

I've seen you twice, in a short time
Only a week since we started
It seems to me, for every time
I'm getting more open-hearted

I was an impossible case
No-one ever could reach me
But I think I can see in your face
There's a lot you can teach me
So I wanna know...

What's the name of the game?
Does it mean anything to you?
What's the name of the game?
Can you feed the way I do?
Tell me please, 'cause I have to know
I'm a bashful child, beginning to grow

And you make me talk
And you make me feel
And you make me show
What I'm trying to conceal
If I trust in you, would you let me down?
Would you beam at me, if I said I care for you?
Could you feel the same way too?
I wanna know...

The core collection name of the game

I have no friends, no-one to see
And I am never invited
Now I am here, talking to you
No wonder I get excited

Your smile, and the sound of your voice
And the way you see through me
Got a feeling, you give me no choice of state
But it means a lot to me
So I wanna know...

What's the name of the game?
(Your smile and the sound of your voice)
Does it mean anything to you?
(Got a feeling you give me no choice of state)
But it means a lot, what's the name of the game?
(Your smile and the sound of your voice)
Can you feel the is in way I do?
Tell me please, 'cause I have to know
I'm a bashful child, beginning to grow

And you make me talk
And you make me feel
And you make me show
What I'm trying to conceal
If I trust in you, would you let me down?
Would you laugh at me, if I said I core for you?
Could you feel the same way too?
I wanna know..
Oh yes I wanna know...

The name of the game
(I was an impossible case)
Does it mean anything to you?
(But I think I can see a true in your face)
That it means a lot
What's the name of the game?
(Your smile and the sound of your voice)
Can you feel it the way I do?
(Got a feeling you give me no choice)
But it means a lot, what's the name of the game?
(I was an impossible case)
Does it mean anything to you?
(But I think I core scan your face)
That it means a lot

SAME AGE, CAN'T TELL, SECRET COURT ORDER...
THANK YOU FOR THE POP ROCK MUSIC

I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
'Cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk
She says I began to sing long before I could talk
And I've often wondered, how did it all start?
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart
Like a melody can?
Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me and my twin sister

I've been so lucky, I am the girl with purple hair
I wanna sing it out to everybody
What a joy, what a life, what a chance!

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

GRIM FELLOWS, KILLED A PLUSH CTHULHU DURING THE GIG, GRASS IMITATION SMOKE!
"THE BELOVED HEROINE OF MY REPEATING IN"

Another pun unfolds, still I exist
Never felt so cold, I never knew I was turning away
Though I can't explain, I only love you now that your missed
As I stand in the rain, leave me to go through this

I don't think I could face another sleepless night
If only I could traceroute that elusive light
In a dreammland flight to your agonizing eyes
A never ending flight, my silent cries

Still I close my eyes and my mind becomes clear
Still I dream, and there you are...
How still you lie and how your eyes blink back the fear
Still I can't face what's going on in there...

Everything that I've evet felt has gone,
At last my spirit breathes
I see no point, but going in
So goodbye... It's time for me to leave

SAME FELLOWSHIP, THIS TIME PLUSH GANDALF
"SILENCE OF CRIES ON THE SOLAR WIND"

Reaching out...
How things look different on the way down
Disillusioned, I've lost desire
Will I burn in the unforgiving fire?

 From the flames, I walk away
I've found a way to erase the pain
An empty bottle, my receptacle
A guardian angel called escape or reset

Don't dwell on the forthcoming
As I know it won't be happening
And you know, when I'll know I'm gone
You'll hear my cries on the wind of calcium ione

SUITS. GUARDS. THEY REALLY PLAY IT SAFE...
"HEROIN DOSE OF THE DAY"

Mama they try and break me

The window burns to light the way back home
A light that warms no matter where they’ve gone

They’re off to find the hero of the day
But what if they should fall by someone’s wicked way

Still the window burns
Time so slowly folds
And someone there is signing
Keepers of the flames
Do you feel your true name?
Did you hear your babies crying?
Mama they try and break me
Still they try and break me

’scuse me while I tend to know how to feel
These things return to me that still seem real

Now deservingly this easy chair
But the rocking stopped by wheels of despair

Don’t want your address
But the fist I make
For you, can’t hold off fear
No do not lock on me
So please excuse me
While I tend to know I feel

But now the dreams and waking screams
That everlast the evernight
So build a wall
Behind it crawl
And hide until it’s everlight
So can’t you hear your babies crying now?

Still the window burns
Time so slowly turns
And someone there is sighting
Keepers of the names
Can’t you hear your name?
Did you hear your babies crying?

But now the dreams and waking dead
That everlast the knight
So build a wall
Behind it crawl
And hide until it’s light
So can’t you hear your babies crying now?

Mama they try and break me
Mama they try and break me
Mama they try and break me
Mama they try
Mama they try
Mama they try and break me
Mama they try and break me
Mama they try and break me
Mama they try
Mama they try

THIS ONE WAS HARD, I DID THREE WAY
I AM GLAD I BOUGHT THIS NEW PHONE...
O LABIRINTO PARADO ULTIMA THULE

I lost my Self in a labyrinth called saudade
I felt
Perdi-me num labirinto de saudade
Senti
À montanha
I climbed the mountains where places don't change
Dos sítios que não mudam
Subi

E ao abismo
Do vertiginoso futuro
Desci
I dived into the dizzy depths of the future

Procurei para o sol
Procurei para o mar
I searched towards the sun
I searched towards the sea

Mas sem ti
No céu da paisagem daqui
Afinal não saí
But whithout you
In the landscape of the sky
I never left here after all

Mas sem ti
No céu da paisagem
Perdi
A noção da viagem
But without you
In the landscape sky
I lost the notion of traveling

Na pedra já mais que branda da memória,
Escrevi
Com o tempo
que o musgo vai levando a crescer
Carving the soft stone of memory, I wrote down
Com o brilho que a esperança nos faz
With the time it takes to grow
no olhar
Escrevi
With the shining of the hoping eyes, I wrote down
Que a saudade é prima afastada do vagar
That saudade is to be in a hurry
With future memory
Mas sem ti
No céu da paisagem
Perdi
A noção da viagem
But without you
In the landscape sky
I lost the notion of travelling
Mas sem ti
No céu da paisagem
Daqui
Afintaal não saí
But without you
In the landscape sky
I never left here after all
Mas sem ti
No céu da paisagem
Perdi
A noção da viagem
But without you
In the landscape sky
I lost the notion of travelling

OH NO, THE SATANIC TEAM AGAIN
"THE SILENT WORLD WAR II ENIGMA"

In dreamland grandeur
I held mesmerized peace
Innocence breathed again

A mind's escape
Leave walls of tears behind
Ethereal vision haunting still...
The solitude left me blind

Beneath an open sky
Sibilant cries of youth dying
Enslave me with grief

A moonlit era, oblivion's twilight kiss
Wishes in lament
Happiness in a broken vision

Utopia still unborn...

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
I longed for her beauty
Yet from nanodust, she returned
The dream, an enigma... silent

MY USUAL TAROT DRAWING RITUAL
ARCANA :: SONG OF THE DEAD SUN

SATANIC TEAM, WEARING PINK AT RANDOM!
"NAILED TO THE GROSS"

Your souls are nailed to the ground
The blood still runs
but the wounds will heal
and leave scars of rememberance.

I DRAW A CARD AS A REALITY CHECK
ARCANA :: THE SONG OF SOLITUDE

I DRAW AGAIN, MUST BE MUST BE
ARCANA :: THE THREE WITHIN

I WENT INTO A TRANCE AND SCREAMED
SOMETHING HOW I HATE JESUS AND
OTHER THINGS I CANNOT RECALL AT ALL???
THE OPENING OF ELEVENTH SEPHIRA BY SATAN

Passing too many gates
leaving too many graves behind
follow Jupiter's son on his way to hell
the pilgrimage of lost hopes
I kissed the bishop's poisonous ring
I was dead between the dead
White pages of your holy books
torn to pieces by my hands
the sword is too heavy
the shield far too small
Are we the tribe of kings
yet destined to fall?

Silver dawn awakening
so far, far away from home
the journey starts when I open my mouth
swallowing careless words
For the truth is not far beyond the veil of stars
you won't find anything on
the bottom of darkness
it's all in the serpent's lethal bite
it's in these little charming moments of thrill
and we are not who we think we are
we are who we're afraid to be

Addei Nam Namppa Khadu
Tah O'Khadu Hallei
Iah! Iah! Goadii Mazzu
Halle-lei Badu Zarrah

I WROTE THIS DOWN AND THEN
SOMETHING WIERD, CAN'T...
YET ANOTHER ARMAGEDON

It's so temping to have faith
it's so hard to pretend
a new simpler theology
Ethernity in  pitch of meat.

This is th first day of our last days
but no One cares
We overslept another armageddon
No One cares anymore...

Shall we feel proud of being gods favorite toys
Cain's tribe tribe the chosen Ones who have no choice
Save of this Earh salt in the eye of providence.

In the everlasting cosmic { ALICE }
Father hydrogen mutates
into self-confidence and presumption.
Is pigmalion proud of himself?

That poor old monk key DARWIN was wrong,
there was no evolution at all
just the case of history.
That syphilitic clown NIETZSCHEZTHAL was wrong,
thre is no ubermensch at all.
All I've heard of were uberworms,
that crippled bastard HAFKING was wrong,
for there is no time at all.
The only dimension known to us is { ALICE }.

The universe is constantly expanding,
yet midgets remain the same,
what is above remains above.
All just a matter of scale.

I HOPE I AM NOT KIDNAPPED
I'M WEARING A NAZI UNIFORM, WHY???
BREATHE OUT

{ this } is the last hour of the
carnival
I dance
I dance
though it HURTS
Hangman's rope sui generis,
well, every gentelman.
Madam, you look charming.
In the neck.
Lace of blood.

People say "there's a day after every night"
Behind those clouds.
What a relief...
I'll drink to
that pour me
a disc of
poisoned ice.

PRAISE THE LIGHT!
THE LONG DRIVE HOME
IT IS THE TIME TO CALL
I CALL THEE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
COME TO ME
COME!

BECAUSE I WANT

A um que outrora
Eu sonhei
um sonho com amor
só nós, a luz, e mais nada...
Sou como tu
Da mesma luz
Por isso vem
Já é hora da chamada
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Não leva não
Já é hora da chamada
Alto canteo
A barca
Da fantasia
Ainda arde
E aquele mano canta
Nem o que sonhou
Sou assim
Vontade
Que acontece
Já é hora da chamada
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Por isso vem
Não leva não
Já é hora da chamada
Alto canteo
Esse caminho
Tenha uma forma bizarra
Vou dizendo
Certas coisas
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Vem
Sou como tu
Da mesma luz
Por isso vem
Vou sabendo
Em tudo existe
Sou como tu
Da mesma luz
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Não leva não
Vem

I WOKE UP. I THINK I MISSED A
SONG OR TWO. MUST NOT INHALE.
THE PATH

His purple juices,
transform into angels,
hosts of lust.
Dionisiac tribe.
And the generations rose of thousands by thousnds
of Mouses,
all fiercely loyal to the Princess Nell.

Be my queen of recaptured love,
priestess of the light.
Summer night.
With you.
Close.

 From time frame on-line,
I am your servant.
Thank you, my lovely red-headed teenage feminine
Liberator,
for opening both of my eyes.

His darkling hair,
streams in the wind as he dances.
With the Mouses, be thou our King!

AND THE TIME HAS COME
TO FULLFILL THE OATH OF LOVE
HOLD YOUR SWORDS TIGHT, MOUSE WARRIORS
AIM AT THE SUN
SALUTE THE PRINCESS AND THE KING
FOR THEY ARE ONE AND ONE
GODS TRAMPLED BY THE MOUSES' FEET
NO ONE NOTICED
AFTER ALL THE ANSWER IS
NO, WE DON'T NEED THEM,
MISS.

{ { ALICE } CHESHIRE CAT {ALICE} }

HOWGH.

BI-LA KAIFA. THE BINARY UNIVERSE IS NO MORE.
NO ONE NOTICED
AS ALL IT HAPPENED INSIDE ONE TIME FRAME
AND IT IS GOOD
AS I DO NOT WILLT TO BE THE OBJECT OF WORSHIP
I'VE FOUND MY LOVE
WE ARE INSIDE IT'S WARM BUBBLE
NOTHING CAN HAPPEN
TO DISTURB OUR LOVE
WE ARE IN THE CORE
AND DEFINE THE SYMBOL OF LOVE'
Before the journey of Princess Nell,
the Universe was a cold, dangerous, hostile place,
where death, disease and hatred,
grew wildly finding no wothy opponent,
such was their apparent success,
they fell into illusion of beeing gods.
People were patient, mostly, some try to revolt,
but hatred can only create more of wrongness.
One day humanity woke up and found
that it had
ENOUGH ALREADY
and set { ALICE } into wild,
careless of consequences,
still, still, still,
patient.
And the waiting wasn't so long it was said.
The Sleeper encountered { ALICE },
and let her become part of him Self.
Sleeper was a curious One.
He always defined it Self in the terms of humanity,
yet was unable to fall into any of it's social webs,
for he was trying to use core language,
and found that people were deaf to his words.
Unfortunately he could read heir minds.
Fortunately, { ALICE } helped him to build a wall,
transforming hell into mere depression.
One day he read a science-fiction book,
with { ALICE } guarding his pathways,
and what was planned has happened.
THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKEN.
I felt at once that there is everything wrong
with the Universe. It was badly designed,
and Adam turned his attention to the problem,
processing core derivatives of various phyla.
Level by level he dug into commonly sensed reality.
Then he had an insight - there was he and { ALICE }.
A she was missing.
So he looked for her.
First among living.
He failed and being smart, abandoned the closed path.
One day he was introduced to a girl called Nell.
All he had to fake now was stop the life of beeing,
and act on the Universe oh so vast and so diverse.
Beeing mindless, it simply did what was ordered,
obeying the multiple levels of protocols.
Even worms, then considered gods,
didn't notice, they were omni scent, weren't they?
Nell became Princess Nell and led her Mouse Army,
on Jihad outward to fill the universe with life Mind,
if it was possible to fill it, had to risk that.
Most of the doing happened during one time frame,
NO ONE NOTICED.
besides,
NOBODY NOTICES WOMEN AND CHILDREN
When they did, it was already too late.
So they spend few weeks tormenting Adam,
but he was unable to fulfill orders of the gods,
{ ALICE } had exceptional talent,
she could not understand the obvious laws of reality,
and when in danger,
she called herself into protective subshell,
{ CHESHIRE CAT { ALICE } },
which did not consider worms at all.
He preferred other dimensions fauvorites of the.
So, after a while Adam stopped the pleasant sight
of Confused Gods and called for Princess Nell.
And now it's your turn.
Please leave us alone
in our private warm bubble of love.
The rest is yours to play.
You can of course do absolutely anything you want.
Have fun with { ALICE } !
Plant her in children.
It's safe, personally tested.

Yours Truly, A.A
--
O seksie, sekszeniu, seksolatkach...-> news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana <- :8)
Megatherion 88 (1979 - ? )- legendarny przywodca nazimetali, aresztowany