[Trash-talk] hey hey!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:10:48 PDT 2004

Something strange happened with my mail..... when I sent the first mail I
got "page not found". I didn't want to write it all over again so I copied
what I said at the mb... none of the mails arrived (I thought), but I
suddenly noticed 3 mails from me locaed in my junk folder.... bah! stupid
msn... That's what you get for not using it for 10 damn weeks!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."