[Trash-talk] New diaries

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 16:16:40 PDT 2004

Well if it wasn't totally clear before, it is now:

Shirley dislikes George W Bush as much as I do, if not more!

Way to go Shirl!  Tell it like it is baby!

--- Shell Bryson <shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com> wrote:

> .posted @ www.garbage.com <http://www.garbage.com/>
>

> Enjoy.

=====
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

 - President George W. Bush, August 5th, 2004

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic