[Trash-talk] RE: Happy Easter!!!

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:04:01 PDT 2004

Jaysus. This is what the fifth time I've done this in the past six months? I
apologise again. I don't look at the To: line. If people want to email me
personally, please do not use this address! *hehe* I'm so sorry. I just got
excited by the possibility of mail on TT.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days