[Trash-talk] Pictures of blonde shirley at wedding

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:35:51 PDT 2004

I don't really google anymore, the only reason I know about those pictures
is cos they suddenly turned up at this message board I go to. I googled the
images to figure out the sources and it said "Rob and Mika's wedding", but
then someone else said it was Daniel's wedding, so I'm a bit confused.....
Anyway, it's not work related (for them) and therefore I try not to bother.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."