[Trash-talk] queen of leon??

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 13:32:45 PDT 2003

well, i was spared the woes of girlie-hood and being homecoming queen and
all that . .while growing up and stuff. but i *did* fixate on a "junior
cheerleader kit" that you could get - on the back of teh jujifruits candy
boxes, you could send in for one, with three box tops and some money. i used
to ask my mom for that all the time. she never came through. i think you got
pom-poms. i was a strange child.

i recently investigated briefly and could only find jujyfruits t-shirts
offered. wtf? i would totally get one of those "junior cheerleader kits"
now, and send it to sp*rkle dee for xmas.

your new signature made me think of the line
"there's tarts and whores but you're much more..."
though the meaning of that song is in no way a louise sort of .. story.

much love and sweetness,
alan