second thoughts....... was: Re: [Trash-talk] I'm back, band recs.

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 13:50:54 PDT 2003

@nette,

> *squeezes* like baz said glad you're feeling better now.

yeah, i'm glad too. and they don't say 'garbage is happy music for sad
people' for nothing!! haha. good to hear that after a long hiatus from the
disk player, that version 2.0 did the trick. i've had that same exact
experience.

yer messages to the list are always a welcome breath of fresh @nette air,
blowing through trash-talk like a breeze of unedited loveliness. thank you
for not cocooning, but for writing to us all instead! we're your buddies --
and we want you to be singing 'parade'.