[Trash-talk] OT - Louise shops at ASDA

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:35:43 PDT 2003

damn thought you meant me there for a second dear and i was getting super
excited.. you know how it is...

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days