[Trash-talk] I'm back, band recs.

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:12:51 PDT 2003

That may be so, but it doesent change the fact that his music rocks. I first
bought Murder Ballads a couple of weeks ago (should have bought it years
ago). And with the severe death anxiety I've had lately it's sort of calmed
me down a bit with the way the album romanticizes(sp?) death and poeticizes
murder. I read a quite by him that states "I don't do happy. I do angry or
sad." which has always been the course of my life. I can't quite find the
right words to articulate myself well, but I hope you get the general idea.
I don't care how he markets himself etc. I love the lyrics he writes,
complex with a very simple message. And who can resist that dark, sexy
voice? The darker, the sexier I say. ;)  Any ladies agree with me?
So in short, no your message didn't help...

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-