[Trash-talk] [NGR] Better late than never

Mike M newbie61 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:50:29 PDT 2003

Monday, September 15, 2003, 3:20:11 PM, Wilson E King wrote:

> How does one go about getting hold of that DVD???

I think that there are at least a couple people offering to do B&Ps
in that thread.

And I believe I could make that offer myself (CD-R only), though
it's not something I've done before. (Also, I live in Cupertino, so
if you wanted to, you could come over here with a stack of CDs (or
better yet, a hard drive) and get a copy that way. ;)

Note, however, that saxmfone1 (the guy who posted this to the
newsgroup) seems to have accidently fouled something up when
creating the .IMG file (the BitTorrent download has 5 VOBs with a
maximum size of 1 GB) - throughout the video there are some short
(1/2 second to 2 or so seconds) spots which have video from Jurassic
Park 3 (I haven't watched much of this video yet (not enough free
space) so I don't know how often it occurred - but it was just
mentioned at the end of the thread).

Also, I want to ask citizen insane if he'd seed a PAL version (the
format it was taped in) of this video, and if he'd include
everything that goes on in-between the songs - as that stuff is cut
out (hopefully that's not how he recorded it).