[Trash-talk] [NGR] Better late than never

Mike M newbie61 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 04:28:42 PDT 2003

Radiohead at Montreux, Switzerland, June 5th, 2003 (full DVD image):

http://www.ifrance.com/citizen-insane/ (1.6 MB of images)

This was probably available via BitTorrent (SuprNova) a few days ago
(I only saw a small zip file that has something to do with the
menu), and Friday afternoon, someone using EasyNews started posting
it (4.2 GB) to alt.binaries.music.radiohead (using 'NNTP Power-Post
2000,' though :/ )

http://garbage.dynup.net:81/MontreaxDVD.txt

And Dan the Kelf man posted "Mushroom Official Video 2001 BG EPK.mpg"
(118 MB) to the binary newsgroup that you all should know the name
of by now. ;)

http://www.bnr2.org - Best binary news reader that I've used (out of
more than 12 - several of which are listed on http://www.supernewsfeed.com/nntpnewsreaders.html)
http://triceron.com/project/1/newsplex/

http://www.readfreenews.net - Biggulp's not all that easy to connect
to these days, but it's completely free (Astraweb and East Bay
Technologies both use to offer free (no CC required!) 50 MB/day
Usenet accounts (not too many weeks ago), but not anymore).
http://www.teranews.com - 50 MB/day, CC required, $3.95 setup fee.
http://www.bubbanews.com - 50 MB/day, CC required (not charged, and
the service is provided by Tera News).

http://www.easynews.com

http://newsfeed.visi.com - See the 'Volume' column under 'Incoming
Feeds.'

http://beatles.serveftp.com:1412 - links to the best BitTorrent
clients.

--
  http://www.well.com/user/sunbear/crimes.html
  http://www.911truth.org/questions.html - one of the many excellent

  http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

  "I love life, and truly believe that no person is here to do
  anything more important than to love, so I love people who live
  their lives like that. We have duties and responsibilities, but if
  you can't love, you're already dead. September Eleventh was a day
  without love for me, and that's why I allow myself to dwell on
  that. Every other day of the year is a day filled with love,
  whether it comes to me or I find it, and that's why I really
  relate to the flags people fly, and the smiles people give each
  other on the street, and the people that run into those buildings
  that are on fire, and the people that are true to themselves, with
  others."

     - Damien (etrade moderator - 9/12/03)