[Trash-talk] concert DVDs

Michele VR5SBloom at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 13:27:52 PDT 2003

I have a shiny new DVD burner. It needs concert DVDs to copy! Looking
for live Garbage DVDs, I have a few already, must have more. Since I
know most of you don't have DVD burners yet, I'm looking for lending
trades. Scary I know, but hopefully you can trust me ;P

The shows I have are 04/07/96, 05/31/02, and 08/29/02. I should have
more by next week. Obviously, I need the three Texas 2002 DVDs. And
since the Sea Trash Posse are probably gonna beat down my e-mail box,
yes, I'll be open for B&Ps, just give me a week or so to borrow the June
Los Angeles shows, so I can copy 'em all at once. ;)

--Michele