[Trash-talk] new diary

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 21:38:40 PDT 2003

yeah i was wondering what was with all the americanisms... either its
subconsciously infiltrated into her; shes being ironic or she just likes the
way those things sound (bit like myself who has been known to say awesome
every so often.. :/ eeek! :P).

what is very wonderful is the way things like y'all and awesome sit
juxtaposed with : "lo and behold was our Britney not on there with her new
comeback single" and ive just said to my friend siofo that that is a really
*daniel* thing to say cos its quite a broad (in the dialect sense not in the
literal sense) thing to say. i always laugh when i see what she writes
sometimes cos the old ulster-scots dialect is permeating through and it
shocks me that anyone outside our wee world (nevermind a famous person - how
shocking?!?!?!?) should speak like that.

im rambling.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days