[Trash-talk] new diary

petra petra at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 08:14:14 PDT 2003

I saw that too!! Seeing how I'm from Texas... I felt like.. whoa!!!
Y'ALL!! *giggles madly* and just yesterday I was listening to the Dallas
11/4 show when Lauren gave her a starbucks voucher and the lil note says
"Garbage, Y'all are the best..." and shirley read it outloud... how cute

It's great to hear her say yall... HEHE!