[Trash-talk] G on Alias

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 16:49:48 PDT 2003

yeah, i DID post about that 'alias' thing -- i wasn't the person who spotted
it, because they were watching it ahead of me, timewise, but because they
posted about it before it aired on the US west coast, i got a chance to
record it. it was a cool scene, just like paul described it.

what i did at the time was ponder whether maybe the sound / music people for
the show might be garbage fanatics, so i went so far as to pause the
credits, get a few names, and do google searches, but i came up
empty-handed, so i don't think i posted about that. i'm still curious
though.