[Trash-talk] G on Alias

Paul Gullas PTGullas at dhcr.state.ny.us
Fri Sep 5 13:44:47 PDT 2003

This might be old news to some of you, but I was watching an episode (ep
1.06, "Reckoning") from my new Alias season 1 DVDs the other day, when
suddenly..."C'mon, Shirl!!" The soundtrack launches into "Tornado". It's
in a scene set at a London art gallery, where J-Gar is looking hot in a
green dress & black wig. Woo! It was actually pretty exciting because
most of the songs played on the series thus far have been whiny rock
songs, so it was surprising to hear something this cool, from Garbage no
less.

BTW, this is a great show...these DVDs are so addictive.