[Trash-talk] Re: is shirley married?

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 26 19:55:46 PST 2003

AFAIK they're still very much together, "Kylie" (ahem). BTW, "Kylie",
you write very strangely for a 35-year old woman. I'm sure the genuine
Min has a better writing style than "my friend shirley says its ok 4 me
2 post 2 this forum but pleeeease ignore this post cos its a test -
hotmale sux!!! - thanks 4 ignoring me" but we'll give you the benefit
of the doubt, eh? :)

Next time Min, why don't you just give your mate Shirley a call and ask
her how it's going with Eddie? I mean, you're mates, aren't you? :P

Cheers
Ian