[Trash-talk] Speaking of Rockpalast

Michele VR5SBloom at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 10:56:08 PST 2003

From: "Emiel Hollander" <emielh at planet.nl>
 >It could also be a recording from digital sattelite. This would be
 >near-DVD quality. But I don't think chances are very high that this is
 >the fact, unfortunately... :(

The seller's in the US. I can pretty much guarantee it's a PAL to NTSC
conversion. It's really not worth it, especially when I already have a
copy (that I got from trading, not buying) and a DVD burner ::P

This seller has other DVDs too, but I just wouldn't bother because who
knows what generation videos they were made from.

--Michele