[Trash-talk] Garbage on Rockpalast?

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 12:39:02 PDT 2003

yup. there's a buncha goodies from the dark ages listed. scroll
allllllllthemuthufukuwayeeee-downtothebottom and you'll find lots stuff like
joan baez and ummmmmm .. well just a bunch of stuff.

i don't know how they expect to get a consensus from the huge plethora of
stuff people have to choose from. does garbage stand a chance?!?!?!?!?!?!?