[Trash-talk] Garbage on Rockpalast?

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 10:53:55 PDT 2003

That's the one! And Shirley tries to get Steve to say something in German
but he's too shy, so Shirley yells out, "He can't fucking do it!". I asked
Steve about that in '98 and he said that was his most embarrassing moment
on stage and that he was really mad! Notice at the end of the show though
he does say something into the mic as he runs off. I also love the version
of Vow from that show.

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...