[Trash-talk] Garbage on Rockpalast?

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 16:46:01 PDT 2003

Well not that it will matter to me personally, but I voted for the Bizarre
Festival 1996. STILL the best version of Trip My Wire ever. Hmm, think I
need to go throw in that CD.  :)

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...