[Trash-talk] New Journals!!!

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:26:38 PDT 2003

Huzah first to post about the new journals...booyah!  From the past week.
She talks about Courtney, about Guvnah Arnie, Thirteen, and of course sex.
Creepy coincidence I was listening to Parade when I read "I'm sitting
listening to "Parade" on my IPOD"... ooh spooky.

Susan

"...don't tell anyone in America, but I used to have a drug problem." -
Courtney Love

"Let us discuss SEX  DRUGS AND ROCK 'N ROLL for a minute. I'm getting no
SEX.  The DRUGS don't work for me and ROCK 'N ROLL is painful and time
consuming." - Shirley Manson