[Trash-talk] I know what the new album cover will look like!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 17:31:45 PDT 2003

Or rather, I dreamt about the new album and first single. Found them by
accident in a CD shop and of course, had to buy them. The first single is a
very bright pink, bordering to white shades cover. Don't remember any
titles, but there were two versions of the single and the second version was
called "reloaded" for some strange reason. It had two remixes and two
b-sides apart from the single song. The album cover was an image, not sure
if it was of the band or some artistic thing, but anyway, the cover was in
different shades of blue.
But anyway, I didn't buy them. Turned out I had forgotten my wallet in the
car and before I could find it I woke up... :(

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-