[Trash-talk] Garbage "sighting"

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:49:12 PDT 2003

I was watching an American childrens movie today. Don't know the original
title, but the Norwegian title was E-mail To The President. It's about this
13 year old kid that becomes the President's advisor. It's a rather amusing
movie, but it turns to gold when Garbage get involved in the plot. The
President isn't paying enough attention to his daughter so his kid advisor
advices him to do something special for her, like getting Garbage to play
for her. It was quite amusing when the President came with the possible
headline in the papers; "Garbage at the White House" or something like that.
At the end of the movie the kid takes the President's daughter to a dance
and outside there's a sign that says "Welcome to [something] with GARBAGE as
our special guest".

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-