[Trash-talk] wee garbage sighting (kinda sorta) : 'the school of rock' movie

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 23:06:05 PDT 2003

so i was just sitting there, minding my own business, watching 'the school
of rock' in the movie theatre today, when lo and behold - there's this one
scene where jack black goes to play some music on the cd jukebox in a bar,
and the first CD i saw was the 'beautifulgarbage' cd. but it was really
fast - jack flipped the pages on the selector thingie and so *wooosh* BG was
gone just like that.

the BG rose is an image forever tattooed into my psyche. i love it so.

and the 'school of rock' movie was pretty mainstream, but quite hilarious
(and educational, too!).