[Trash-talk] Msp0 European tour ...

Mark msp0 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 20:09:16 PST 2003

Hi All,

Looks very much like I'll be working in France next week, for 3 weeks
:-) I'll be in Grenoble, but one weekend I'll probably make my way to
Paris to hit the pâtisseries :-)

Of course, I'll be looking for G stuff while I'm there ... I know some
Trashers have shopped in Paris before, so I'm wondering if you have any
tips on where to look for French (or even other European) versions of
CD singles and so on?

Thanks ... or as I'll be saying next week ... merci beaucoup!

cheers,
mark