[Trash-talk] do you seriously work with music? do you knowcomputers?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:50:41 PST 2003

This is something that a Swedish company does, they do nothing but test and
search for the best music computers that can be built. They build, configure
and test it over and over and over, they even test the endurance of the
individual machines. My teacher and another guy working at school have been
to their workshop and seen these computers first-hand and tried them.
They're working on an exclusive in which a representative from the company
brings one of their machines to school and holds a presentation of them and
they're working out special deals for us students. And just so you know it,
my teacher is a well-established producer so I'd trust him and his choices.
Not to mention there are no bugs in the machines, everything is worked out
down to the last detail. It comes with a cd so if something goes wrong just
enter the cd and it fixes the problem(that's what I was told anyway). The
ordinary price of this machine would be around 3000 euros but we may get
them for only 1500. Now that is a damn good deal! You can't deny that.

And Thomas, protools is now available for PC users, but we're working with
nuendo and are also working up a deal to get that for under half the price
it would originally cost, so I'm going to go with that. Nuendo is as good as
protools anyway.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-