[Trash-talk] ngr: powerade (kinda random and only anette shouldbother reading.. :P)

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 21:31:51 PDT 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Sounds like something I would do too.. *lol* It took a
second Matrix movie to get Powerade to Norway.... The ad runs 24/7 (tacky
description, I know) on tv. I'm drinking lots...not good, it's very sweet
and I know I should be drinking so much of it, but GOD DAMN IT'S SO
TASTY!!!!!!

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-