[Trash-talk] Garbage Took Over My Room!!!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 23:39:20 PDT 2003

I think you can still get the Special promo poster at pushposter.com,
they've got a lot of promo posters.

Anyway, this is how my room looks:
http://pages.ivillage.com/bowdowntoanette//bedroom1.jpg
http://pages.ivillage.com/bowdowntoanette//bedroom2.jpg

I don't think it's changed in at least a year. There are a couple more
posters on other walls, but I don't have pictures of them as of yet. And I
have some new artwork that needs to be photographed. Unfortunately I don't
have a digital camera so I have to take pictures the old-fashioned way. By
scanning. I don't own a scanner either, so it'll cost me a bit, but I'll
have the kodak store do it for me.

@nette

"I can't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-