[Trash-talk] Garbage Took Over My Room!!!!

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 19:10:42 PDT 2003

i do want the special promo poster! i knew i shouldhave bought those things
from mush when they were selling them. too late now though. damn. oh well -
very nice you really have done some garbfiying! :-D its a nice cosy room! i
want to post pics of my room now! but my digi cam isnt uploading so ill just
leave you with the pictures of it *before* i took down all those wee posters
and decided just to put up massive promo ones and stuff... :)

http://groups.msn.com/TheAlternativeMessageBoard/mybedroom.msnw
(april 2001 - changed about 4 times since then there are *relatively few
things on the wall compared to how it was bnefore i took it all down.. i
ruined so many good magazines for that!)

http://groups.msn.com/TheAlternativeMessageBoard/pictures?Page=1
also this is the address for the actual site with all the pictures in case
some people are interested! you might see some people that you know in there
either in the wee house meetup section or the garbage in paris section...

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days