[Trash-talk] NGR- WEATHER TALK

Shell at The Garbage Fan Site shell.bryson at digitalharmony.co.uk
Sat May 24 15:01:20 PDT 2003

It's fairly warm in Edinburgh today, but pissing it down. We just came
through the centre... all those poor tourists doing their drowned rat
impressions...   Need to pack waterproofs, some warm tops as well as t's
etc. Good shoes are really important. Sneakers will get soaked through in no
time on a wet Scottish day.